- Type:Full Time
- Posted Date:07/01/2019
The City of Hernando is now accepting applicants for the position of Planning Clerk. Employee health and retirement benefits provided.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide customer service including, but not limited to, greeting customers, answering phone calls, data entry and filing;
- Assist with permit applications and assure compliance with city regulations;
- Assist Planning Staff at meetings, take effective notes and transcribe recorded minutes for use as a permanent record;
- Maintain Privilege/Business License records;
- Perform other duties as needed by Planning Staff
This is a full-time position that will require reliable and punctual attendance.
Hours are M-F 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Salary is based on experience.
Please deliver your resume to Julie Harris, Human Resource Manager, at 475 W. Commerce St., Hernando, MS 38632 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to submit resumes will be 07/12/2019.
The City of Hernando is an equal opportunity employer.