NO CLASSES / CLOSED on January 20th - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Albuquerque & Sante Fe September 21st-September 27th
Cost is $712 per person (double occupancy) / $981 single occupancy
- Luxury motorcoach travel / bus driver tips included
- 6 continental breakfasts / 4 dinners
- Sante Fe (Guided Tour) Tour guide tip included
- Acoma Pueblo (Also known as Sky City - Guided Tour)
- New Mexico's Veteran Memorial
- Albuquerque Sculpture Gardens
- Old Town Albuquerque with over 150 stores and galleries
- St. Francis Cathedral in Sante Fe (Built in 1800's)
- A trip on the Sandia Peak Ariel Tramway (2.7 miles over breathtaking terrain)
Below are pictures of our trip to the Rocky Mountains, Northern Michigan and San Antonio:
Our group meets monthly on the 3rd Thursday @10:30am in the Gale Center
Arthritis Class w/the Spears - Mondays @10am / Wednesdays @9am
Hook & Needle - 2nd Monday of each month
Young @ Heart Yoga - Tuesdays @10am
Exercise Senior Style - (seated exercise class) Thursdays @9am
Line Dancing w/Gloria - Thursdays @10am
No line dancing class on the 3rd Thursday of each month (That's the luncheon)
Walking is Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays @8 and 9am
The faster, longer walk is at 8am. All classes meet at the Gale Center.
Our next meetings will be as follows:
January 16th, 2020
February 20th, 2020
March 19th, 2020
April 16th, 2020
May 21st, 2020
June 18th, 2020
Thank you SecurTrust for sponsoring our Young @ Heart program with monthly door prizes!
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 662.429.2688 We do not email a newsletter at this time.
To receive a Young at Heart newsletter in the mail -
*Must live in Hernando to get a copy of our newsletter in the mail.
email email@example.com or call 662.429.2688
We do not email a newsletter at this time.