ALL YOUNG AT HEART ACTIVITIES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
To help lower the risk to the senior citizens of our community, we are taking precautions. Thank you for your patience.
THE TRIP BELOW is SOLD OUT
Albuquerque & Santa Fe September 21st-September 27th
Cost is $712 per person (double occupancy) / $981 single occupancy
- Luxury motorcoach travel / bus driver tips included
- 6 continental breakfasts / 4 dinners
- Santa Fe (Guided Tour) Tour guide tip included
- Acoma Pueblo (Also known as Sky City - Guided Tour)
- New Mexico's Veteran Memorial
- Albuquerque Sculpture Gardens
- Old Town Albuquerque with over 150 stores and galleries
- St. Francis Cathedral in Santa Fe (Built in 1800's)
- A trip on the Sandia Peak Ariel Tramway (2.7 miles over breathtaking terrain)
Below are pictures of our trip to the Rocky Mountains, Northern Michigan and San Antonio:
YOUNG @ HEART ACTIVITIES
Our group meets monthly on the 3rd Thursday @10:30am in the Gale Center
Arthritis Class w/the Spears - Mondays @10am / Wednesdays @9am
Hook & Needle - 2nd Monday of each month
Young @ Heart Yoga - Tuesdays @10am
Exercise Senior Style - (seated exercise class) Thursdays @9am
Line Dancing w/Gloria - Thursdays @10am
No line dancing class on the 3rd Thursday of each month (That's the luncheon)
Walking is Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays @8 and 9am
The faster, longer walk is at 8am. All classes meet at the Gale Center.
Our next meetings will be as follows:
April 16th, 2020
May 21st, 2020
June 18th, 2020
YOUNG AT HEART PREMIER SPONSORS
To receive a Young at Heart newsletter in the mail -
email email@example.com or call 662.429.2688 We do not email a newsletters at this time.
*Must live in Hernando to get a copy of our newsletter in the mail.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 662.429.2688
We do not email a newsletters at this time.