2018 Fall Youth Soccer League
- Registration Fee: $60 County resident/ $80 Out-of-County residents per child
- Uniform Fee: $30 (if needed)
- Late Fee: $20 per child
Age placement based on birth year
- 6U - 2013-2014
- 8U - 2011-2012
- 10U - 2009-2010
- 12U - 2007-2008
- 14U - 2005-2006
- 16U - 2003-2004
Hernando Parks and Recreation is associated with the Mississippi Soccer Association and offers a recreational 8 weeks soccer league available to boys and girls, ages 4 to 15, in the spring and fall. Spring Soccer runs from February to April, with registration beginning in November. Fall Soccer runs from September to November, with registration beginning in June. A copy of the player’s birth certificate and a form of payment must accompany the registration form. Each player will receive a jersey, shorts, and socks as part of the registration.
Little Kickers - 3 year old soccer program
This program is designed as a introductory program to teach basic skills and understanding of soccer. The program will better prepare each child when they are old enough to participate in the soccer league. There are no games. Each child will receive a "Little Kickers t-shirt and a soccer ball.
As you can imagine, we receive many player requests. It is not always possible to accommodate every wish. Sometimes certain situations are considered priorities like custody issues, previous altercations, or medical issues regarding handicaps, just to name a few.
Our League’s FocusHPR’s League’s focus and mission is to provide a program that will provide a program that will be fun, safe and foster growth in the skill of soccer. Through our partnership with the Mississippi Soccer Association, it shall provide the governing structure to administer Youth soccer in the city of Hernando and shall provide vehicles to communicate information to players, parents, coaches, referees, and other interested parties. The program is designed to teach kids the fundamentals of soccer in a less competitive setting.
- Sports Code of Conduct and disciplinary action policy
- Shin guards must be worn by all players during games. Shin guards are not provided by the league. All teams practice once a week- day and time will be determined by the volunteer coach.
- Before Teams are Formed- 100%
- Before Uniforms are Ordered- 75%
- Before the First Game- 50%
- After the First Game- No Refund