Baseball/Softball/T-ball is scheduled to begin the week of April 20,2020. As of now that continues to be our plan. This is subject to change depending on future information received pertaining to Covid-19. As we move forward with the plan teams will be drafted by Hernando Parks and Recreation staff and the rosters will be sent out to all coaches. We will continue to keep you updated as we receive more information.
Schedules and Standings
Questions? email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A copy of the player’s birth certificate and a form of payment must accompany the registration form. Each player will receive a jersey and hat/visor as part of the registration.
T-Ball is offered for children ages three (3) to four (4) as of 04/30/20
General League Information:
- All teams will practice during the week, days and times will be determined by the volunteer coach
- HPR will provide a jersey and hat to each registered participant. (Please note: Parents are responsible for providing/purchasing any additional uniform requirements- pants, socks, belt, and shoes).
- Before Teams are Formed- 100%
- Before Uniforms are Ordered- 75%
- Before the First Game- 50%
- After the First Game- No Refund